For our fast growing company, we are looking for an enthusiastic (junior) web developer that can work solo and together with our motivated (lead) developers as well. Experience with PHP is essential. Where necessary, we will naturally assist you with becoming familiar with our systems.
WHAT ARE YOUR TASKS?
- Creating new additions to our current portfolio
- Improve existing functionality
- Example of activities: expanding our affiliate platform, the integration of websites with our email platform, expanding the current portfolio at international level, optimising the current portfolio in order to be able to cope with our growing visitors and orders numbers, improve the usability of our websites
- Monitor the progress of technical developments
- Estimating time required for certain developments, and the risks and ways to tackle the biggest risks
- You have a HBO/Bachelor degree and some relevant work experience
- You are able to work in a situation where you will continue to develop and refine an existing system, but also can work together on a new system
- Driven, focused and looking for a challenge
- Experience with and / or ambition to grow within a young company
- You are a wizard in the field of web technology and understand what a user wants and experiences
- Available for 32-40 hours per week
What do we offer?
- A pleasant, informal atmosphere in a small, skilled team. You get the chance to help on interesting and fun programming challenges in the auctions, dating, ecommerce and affiliate marketing business
- A challenging job with a lot of freedom and personal responsibility
- Good work environment with short lines of communication, quick decisions
- Competitive salary, good work / life balance
- Room for creativity and personal development
DeepData B.V. is a leading software development company that specialises in developing and running various b2c online services. The company has grown into one of the largest players in its segment and has hundreds of thousands of end users that are served on a daily basis across Europe.
Our portfolio consists of an innovative real estate crowdfunding platform, social matchmaking, entertainment shopping, real estate management, affiliate marketing and much more!
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +31 (0) 85-3035226.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
We want to grow as a company, but it is also important for our employees to develop themselves. That’s why we encourage training, innovation and creativity. The final results reflect this approach. Everything is possible, such as attending courses and trainings, and having the opportunity to explore new techniques and technologies while working.
People like to work at DeepData because of the cheerful and informal atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, are open and transparent and we can give feedback to learn from each other.
We work from two offices in The Netherlands. One office is located near Utrecht, the other one is located in Eindhoven.
The perfect workplace
Each workplace is spacious. We work at beautiful sit-stand desks, electrically adjustable in height. Switching between sitting and standing benefits the productivity and we encourage it wholeheartedly! We all work with two or three monitors, so that we can utilise a vast digital desktop. Specific requirements in terms of OS or computer? No problem. We are completely flexible when it improves efficiency.
Everyday, we have lunch together. Apart from having lunch, you can always go to our canteen/lunch room for a nice cup of coffee or tea, and a piece of fresh fruit. On Fridays after work, we usually make some time to drink beers and other refreshments together.
On the 2nd floor, we have a beautiful open meeting room, where regular meetings occur. This room is ideal for creativity and brainstorm sessions with one or more colleagues and has comfortable seating for meetings.