We are looking for a Front-end Webdeveloper for our rapidly growing IT company in the Netherlands!
Are you looking for challenging projects across multiple platforms such as an innovative crowdfunding platform, entertainment shopping platform and a social matchmaking platform serving hunderds of thousands of end users across multiple countries in Europe?
The Front-End Webdeveloper is responsible for the look and feel as well as front end development of an innovative real estate crowdfunding platform which is going to become the #1 crowdfunding platform the Netherlands.
You will join and strengthen our Front-end Webdevelopment team and work closely with a dedicated team of Front-end and Back-end developers. Just like your team, you will be focused on high quality results in rapid development cycles, and will have a high degree of ownership to help craft software that is reliable and enjoyable to use for the end user. This is a great chance to put your skills to the task and rise to the never ending challenges. You will have a lot of growth opportunities within a very educational and multidisciplinary environment Besides you will spare with the online marketeers, affiliate manager and marketing manager testing and increasing conversion!
- Develop new user-facing features for a real estate crowdfunding platform and other innovative projects
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Work with the team lead on solutions, feasibility of implementation and estimations for requests
What do we expect from you?
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Development leveraging frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year’s professional development experience
- Accurate and be proud of your markup, style and code solutions
- A drive to deliver high quality
- Eager to learn and develop it's capabilities
- Advantage: knowledge of PHP and SQL
What do we offer?
- Being part of a team of tomorrow's technology serving hunderds of thousands of end-users across Europe
- A very pleasant and creative workenvironment in Ijsselstein (near Utrecht) with a lot of freedom and personal responsibility
- A young team around you of front- and back-end developers, online marketers, sales / business developers and motivated interns
- Bonus experience: Performance-related remuneration like profit sharing and commissions
- Growth opportunities within a very educational and multidisciplinary environment
- Competitive salary, good work / life balance
DeepData is a leading software development company which specializes in providing a full scale of IT services in the areas of software development, data management, web design and online marketing. The company has grown to one biggest players in its segment serving hunderds of thousands of end-users on a daily basis across Europe.
Our portfolio consists of an innovative real estate crowdfunding platform, social matchmaking, entertainment shopping, real estate management, affiliate marketing and much more!
Interested in this position?
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com or contact our Office Manager; Melek Denen for more information (tel: 085-3035226). For more information about the company you can also take a look at: deepdata.nl.