We are growing fast on the German market and therefore we are looking for motivated people to join our team at our beautiful office in Ijsselstein, Utrecht. Are you an allrounder? No problems switching between different platforms and no 9 till 5 mentality? Then this is definitely something for you!
In this position you are responsible for training and supervising German employees for our German-language service. In addition to training and supervising, the quality of the messages is very important. You will also have a lot of contact with employees to continuously increase the quality.
- .. have excellent communication skills
- .. master the German language to perfection, both oral and written
- .. can handle responsibility and at the same time you are a team player
- .. can work with Word, Excel, Skype / Google Drive etc.
- .. are at least 32 hours per week available
- .. 're a multitasker and takes on every challenge
What do we offer?
- A good salary + performance pay
- Attractive benefits package
- An inspiring environment with an own desk, computer and two screens
- You are part of a nice team
What are your duties?
- Instructing and training employees
- Evaluate Quality of staffs
- Quality at all uphold
- Maintain and keep increasing quality
Note: This is a function at the office. Working from home is not possible.
Interested? Please send you CV + motivation letter to email@example.com.
DeepData is a leading software development company which specializes in providing a full scale of IT services in the areas of software development, data management, web design and online marketing. The company has grown to one biggest players in its segment serving hunderds of thousands of end-users on a daily basis across Europe.
Our portfolio consists of an innovative real estate crowdfunding platform, social matchmaking, entertainment shopping, real estate management, affiliate marketing and much more!