We are looking for the bleeding edge, business minded, media specialist who knows what big whales need! Are you an exceptional digital advertising geek who’s passionate about analyzing and utilizing big data in real time for online services such as crowdfunding, online auctions and dating? Do you want to have a big impact by owning a company’s media strategy and execution? Do you love seeing ROI improve because of your efforts? Then don't hesitate to apply and join the team now!
- As an Online Media Specialist You will have strategic and operational marketing responsibilities as well as work closely with the team consisting of Media Buyers, Affiliate Managers and the Marketing Director;
- Creating sustainable and trusted business relationships by offering professional support and feedback;
- Taking care of the daily reporting and monitoring of campaigns to ensure performance goals and revenue objectives are met while managing an ever growing amount of campaigns;
- Liaising with partners and sales reps, building long term relationships and make custom deals;
- Analyzing data and update team on hot opportunities and market trends;
- Brainstorming with media managers and other colleagues to improve processes;
- Launching new international campaigns every day;
- Follow inhouse and outhouse trainings and courses to keep up your knowlegde;
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends;
- Manage large monthly budgets.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant field (econometrics, finance, marketing, international management, media & communication);
- 1 years’ proven experience in (digital) media buying via Google/Bing or other media platforms;
- Personable and patient to work with both clients and team members;
- Experience in managing campaigns across different platforms;
- Proficient with Excel;
- Accountable and disciplined;
- Tenacious, hard-driving self-starter who will do what it takes to hit goals;
- English writing and communication skills;
- Positive attitude, strong work ethics, and ability to multitask.
Good to have skills
- German or French writing and communication skills;
- Established relationships with AM managers from different premium advertising and publishing networks;
- Proven track record of (high) spending accounts.
What we offer
- Being part of a team of tomorrow's technology serving hunderds of thousands of end-users across Europe
- Beautifully inspiring new office located in Ijsselstein (near CS station) and close to Utrecht;
- A competitive base salary per year excluding attractive commissions scheme;
- A good work / life balance;
- A percentage of the profits made with your own portfolio based on tiers & targets;
- Growing startup experience which makes profit and is in an extremely growing mood;
- Relaxing social atmosphere with table football and a beautiful park and relieving Friday midday drinks.
Interested? Please send you CV + motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DeepData is a leading software development company which specializes in providing a full scale of IT services in the areas of software development, data management, web design and online marketing. The company has grown to one biggest players in its segment serving hunderds of thousands of end-users on a daily basis across Europe.
Our portfolio consists of an innovative real estate crowdfunding platform, social matchmaking, entertainment shopping, real estate management, affiliate marketing and much more!