We are looking for the bleeding edge, business minded, media specialist who knows what big whales need! Are you an exceptional digital advertising geek who’s passionate about analysing and utilising big data in real time for online services such as crowdfunding, online auctions and dating? Do you want to have a big impact by owning a company’s media strategy and execution? Do you love seeing ROI improve because of your efforts? Then don't hesitate to apply and join the team now!
- As an media buyer you will have strategic and operational marketing responsibilities as well as work closely with the team consisting of Media Buyers, Affiliate Managers and the Marketing Director;
- Creating sustainable and trusted business relationships by offering professional support and feedback;
- Taking care of the daily reporting and monitoring of campaigns to ensure performance goals and revenue objectives are met while managing an ever growing amount of campaigns;
- Liaising with partners and sales reps, building long term relationships and make custom deals;
- Analysing data and update team on hot opportunities and market trends;
- Brainstorming with media managers and other colleagues to improve processes;
- Launching new international campaigns every day;
- Follow in-house and outhouse trainings and courses to keep up your knowledge;
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends;
- Manage large monthly budgets.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant field (econometrics, finance, marketing, international management, media & communication);
- 2 years’ proven experience in (digital) media buying via Google/Bing or other media platforms;
- Personable and patient to work with both clients and team members;
- Experience in managing campaigns across different platforms;
- Proficient with Excel;
- Accountable and disciplined;
- Tenacious, hard-driving self-starter who will do what it takes to meet goals;
- English writing and communication skills;
- Positive attitude, strong work ethics, and ability to multitask.
Good to have skills
- German or French writing and communication skills;
- Established relationships with AM managers from different premium advertising and publishing networks;
- Proven track record of (high) spending accounts.
What we offer
- Being part of a team of tomorrow's technology serving hunderds of thousands of end-users across Europe
- Beautifully inspiring new office located in Ijsselstein (near CS station) and close to Utrecht;
- A competitive base salary per year excluding attractive commissions scheme;
- A good work / life balance;
- A percentage of the profits made with your own portfolio based on tiers & targets;
- Growing startup experience which makes profit and is in an extremely growing mood;
DeepData B.V. is a leading software development company that specialises in developing and running various b2c online services. The company has grown into one of the largest players in its segment and has hundreds of thousands of end users that are served on a daily basis across Europe.
Our portfolio consists of an innovative real estate crowdfunding platform, social matchmaking, entertainment shopping, real estate management, affiliate marketing and much more!
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +31 (0) 85-3035226.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
We want to grow as a company, but it is also important for our employees to develop themselves. That’s why we encourage training, innovation and creativity. The final results reflect this approach. Everything is possible, such as attending courses and trainings, and having the opportunity to explore new techniques and technologies while working.
People like to work at DeepData because of the cheerful and informal atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, are open and transparent and we can give feedback to learn from each other.
We work from two offices in The Netherlands. One office is located near Utrecht, the other one is located in Eindhoven.
The perfect workplace
Each workplace is spacious. We work at beautiful sit-stand desks, electrically adjustable in height. Switching between sitting and standing benefits the productivity and we encourage it wholeheartedly! We all work with two or three monitors, so that we can utilise a vast digital desktop. Specific requirements in terms of OS or computer? No problem. We are completely flexible when it improves efficiency.
Everyday, we have lunch together. Apart from having lunch, you can always go to our canteen/lunch room for a nice cup of coffee or tea, and a piece of fresh fruit. On Fridays after work, we usually make some time to drink beers and other refreshments together.
On the 2nd floor, we have a beautiful open meeting room, where regular meetings occur. This room is ideal for creativity and brainstorm sessions with one or more colleagues and has comfortable seating for meetings.