PHP BACKEND DEVELOPER (REMOTE)
For our fast growing company we are looking for an enthusiastic Media Back-End Developer. Someone who can work remotely and has experience with PHP. As part of our developer team you will be working to improve/expand the features of our various b2c online service products.
What are your tasks?
- Technical support, bug-fixes and further development of our international operating affiliate platform.
- Code optimization and performance improvements of existing functionalities for our medium/dating platforms.
- Identifying scopes for improvement and implement best practices.
- Various related tasks regarding our main platforms and/or related.
- Working closely together with our front end team on the platforms mentioned above.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- In depth Knowledge of PHP/SQL (MySQL/MariaDB)
- Passionate about writing beautiful and clean code
- Available for 32-40 hours per week
- Personal Driven, goal-oriented and looking for a challenge
- Good level of self-discipline, independency and self-motivation, especially if applying on remote basis
- Proactive attitude
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
Nice to have
- Experience with working remotely and working in a team.
- Proficient with MVC frameworks like Laravel.
- A challenging position with a lot of freedom and responsibility
- Taking part designing, building and maintaining our challenging and large platforms serving thousands of end users everyday.
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- Market-based salary
- Remote/Semi-remote work possibility
- Space for personal development
DeepData B.V. is a leading software development company that specialises in developing and running various b2c online services. The company has grown into one of the largest players in its segment and has hundreds of thousands of end users that are served on a daily basis across Europe.
Our portfolio consists of an innovative real estate crowdfunding platform, social matchmaking, entertainment shopping, real estate management, affiliate marketing and much more!
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com or contact +31 (0) 85-3035226.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
We want to grow as a company, but it is also important for our employees to develop themselves. That’s why we encourage training, innovation and creativity. The final results reflect this approach. Everything is possible, such as attending courses and trainings, and having the opportunity to explore new techniques and technologies while working.
People like to work at DeepData because of the cheerful and informal atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, are open and transparent and we can give feedback to learn from each other.
We work from two offices in The Netherlands. One office is located near Utrecht, the other one is located in Eindhoven.
The perfect workplace
Each workplace is spacious. We work at beautiful sit-stand desks, electrically adjustable in height. Switching between sitting and standing benefits the productivity and we encourage it wholeheartedly! We all work with two or three monitors, so that we can utilise a vast digital desktop. Specific requirements in terms of OS or computer? No problem. We are completely flexible when it improves efficiency.
Everyday, we have lunch together. Apart from having lunch, you can always go to our canteen/lunch room for a nice cup of coffee or tea, and a piece of fresh fruit. On Fridays after work, we usually make some time to drink beers and other refreshments together.
On the 2nd floor, we have a beautiful open meeting room, where regular meetings occur. This room is ideal for creativity and brainstorm sessions with one or more colleagues and has comfortable seating for meetings.